Friday, July 31, 2009

Day Three

You have looked into my eyes
You have seen what I am
But still you're by my side (amazingly)
Telling me I can
There are times I caused you pain
And times I've made mistakes
But somehow you've used them all my Lord
To make this I you made

Everything good thing I have done
Everything that I've become
Everything that's turned out right
Is because you're in my life
And if I ever teach a child the way
Ever learn myself to change
Ever become who I want to be
It's not the I
But the you in me


And if I ever teach a child the way - Once again I have been granted this blessing from God to teach a child the way. Layla is my daughter. Layla is now my forever child.


All that I can say is God
Truly God
Can you see
Can you hear
Can you touch
Can you feel Him
It's God
Truly God
I can't explain any other way
Cause it's God

No comments:

Post a Comment