Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day One

I'm on my computer in the airport in Teipei, Tawain. Day 1 of my adventure....

Why doesn't Western breakfast really mean a British one? Thank God for those two piececs of pineapple, the roll, the 2 pieces of ham, and tiny slice of cheese or I would have starved this morning. Why did I get some crazy English breakfast when last night I had a great meal of potatoes, vegetables, and beef?

My flight was uneventful though I do have to say Red Eyes ROCK!!!! I think I've seen more movies last night/this morning than I've seen in the past 2 years.

I saw Dark Knight - it was alright. Great cast. Thank goodness they added Maggie G. to the canvas.

The Mummy 3 - How do you just replace Rachel Weisz and not really mention it? Is this a soap opera? Though my beautiful Russell Wong was in it. Oh how I love that man. HOT! The Mummy did get me thinking as Jet Li tried to take over the world....Couldn't America do that so that why I would never have to worry about being offered a "Western" breakfast on any other flights?

Babylon AD - Does Vin Diesel just throw random countries he would like to work in in a hat and whatever country wins, his people find a script shooting in that place? I would tell you what the movie was about, but other than him transporting a girl/woman back to the States from Russia maybe I have no idea what that movie was about. I fell asleep half-way through woke-up and got the end, which was just as confusing as the rest of the movie. Hey, at least they were consistent.

House Bunny - Anna Faris is funny. The movie was cute. And it's nice to see An American Idol person working at some place other than the county fair or mall opening. And where has Colin Hanks been hiding?

And just for you Ash, I watched maybe half of your Star Wars cartoon our landing in Tawain stopped me from watching the rest. Uh, what age group is that targeted to? The gunfire in the first 15 minutes was a bit much.

So basically this was just a nice movie review email. It sounds like we're going to start boarding. Next stop, Saigon......

No comments:

Post a Comment